Dr. Elena Ivanina is a passionate gastroenterologist who has dedicated her career to improving gut health and wellness. She firmly believes that current healthcare is inadequate and that a holistic approach to gut healing is necessary to address the root cause of gut conditions. Her focus on integrative medicine and natural cures for gut conditions led her to create gut love.
quadruple board-certified integrative
gastroenterologist & functional medicine
Education & Credentials
- Prestigious undergraduate training at Tulane University in New Orleans
- Holistic medical training at the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine focusing on supporting the body’s innate ability to heal itself.
- Internal Medicine Residency in NYC at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, the most diverse hospital in the world where she learned about Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Preventive Medicine Residency at the NYC Department of Health where she worked with GrowNYC Greenmarkets to educate New Yorkers on healthy cooking
- Awarded a distinguished Grant from the American Cancer Society to research cancer prevention in NYC
- Master of Public Health (MPH) from Columbia University
- Gastroenterology Fellowship at Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC (Northwell Health)
- Transplant hepatology (liver) training at Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC
- Quadruple board-certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Preventive Medicine and Obesity Medicine
- Director of Neurogastroenterology & Motility at Lenox Hill Hospital
- Advanced GI Functional medicine training at the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Andalusia, Spain and learning about Ayurvedic medicine
press & publications
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Stay informed on the latest developments in gut health and wellness by subscribing to the gut love newsletter. You’ll receive expert insights and tips from Dr. Elena Ivanina and our team of specialists, empowering you with the tools and knowledge you need to optimize your gut health. Join our community today and take control of your gut health journey.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up-to-date on the latest in gut health and wellness. Receive exclusive tips, news, and insights from Dr. Elena Ivanina and our team of experts.